Friday, July 10, 2009
And...here we go!
1. The last thing I ate was coffee cake and black cherry coffee
2. A pile of books is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it is the best weather for reading.
4. My hairdresser was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are needed at least once a day.
6. My fur babies give meextra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading Darcy's Passion, tomorrow my plans include painting my dining room and Sunday, I want to make plans to go to the movie with my sister. .
A special award to my fur baby Mystery, who spent most of the past week huddled and shaking in the bathtub surrounded by blankets and bedding, hiding from thunder or fireworks. She is reluctantly wearing her patriotism in this shot.
Everyone enjoy your weekend.