Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays, March 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott, by Kelly O'Connor McNees

Page 169... "I understand you had your fun with me while you could. I understand that you aren't who I thought you were, and now you want me to tell you it's all right."

5 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I choose this exact teaser.

Here is mine

Alice said...

Makes me read the teaser a few times to understand the sentiment. Interesting!

nomadreader said...

I hope to start this one this weekend. I'm looking forward to it!

The Bookworm said...

wow, I like that teaser!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Tales of Whimsy said...

O wow. Awesome teaser :)

-Juju
Tales of Whimsy.com :)