Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sunday Salon....Just a little late!
Well, it's been a rough week with grad school work. I had to read Uncle Tom's Cabin in a week and prepare for class. I finished three books and reviews that were due. Fortunately, it is Spring Break this week and no grad class. I still teach the kids and do my other reading, but it's nice to breath a little.
1) The first day of Spring brought snow instead of sunshine. Darn that groundhog!!!
2) It takes a long time to get rid of smoke in your house after a fire. It lands everywhere!!
3) Do you read the Introduction in a book? I always do now. Years ago I didn't, but I find that most of the time I do, unless they are too wordy and I'm getting nothing out of it. What are your thoughts?
4) I like to smell the inside of new books, I bet you do too.
5) Pretty bookmarks are important to me, but if I have to I'll use a piece of paper or anything that won't break the binding.
6) I like talking to other reading/writing bloggers...we're special!!
7) Muffins and coffee with flavored cream on a Saturday morning reading a good book is heaven to me.
Have a great week.