Yes, I'm accepting a new challenge! I think this one will be fun.
This is hosted by "It's Not All Mary Poppins, so if you would like to accept another challenge, visit her site.
"Here are the “rules”:
1. For the month of April, keep track of the books you read.
2. On May 1, post your list on your blog.
Easy, no? You can write a review or reader response if you wish, but a list of titles and authors is also perfectly acceptable.
Three other points:
1. You may include books you re-read, so long as you re-read them in between April 1 and 30.
2. You may also include books you start but don’t finish, just note the page at which you gave it up. Something like, “Quit, page 47 of 322″.
3. Children’s books must be at least 125 pages long to be counted. (Books you read to your children, if they are at least 125 pages, would also count.)