Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Freekibble.com

I just added a sidebar link to Bow Wow Trivia from Freekibble.com. This is a place to play a game of trivia and at the same help to donate kibble and food to dogs and cats in animal shelters. It works very much like the Free Rice Trivia game many of you are familiar with that benefits the United Nations World Food Program.



All my dogs were rescues and I look at them and smile knowing they are safe now. Here are three of mine chilling on the sofa.




Donating through this trivia game is such a simple way to help shelters continue to save and place dogs and cats with new families. and I know that any kibble the shelters can get is a blessing.

4 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Sounds great! I really like free rice so I'm sure I'll like this one too!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Just wanted to stop by to wish you and yours a happy holiday season and a healthy wonderful 2010. Thanks for being a supportive blog buddy!

Your dogs are beautiful!

The Bookworm said...

thanks for the link wisteria :) and your pups are too cute!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Jenny Girl said...

Aww look at your adorable babies! Thank you for the donation link.