Saturday, September 4, 2010

Three Contest Winners


Here are the winners for the three contests recently hosted on my blog. So sorry for the delay in posting the winners. It has been unusually busy trying to get ready for school this year. I also had to present a workshop on the first day to teachers that I had not planned on, so my apologies.



Congratulations to the winners!!!

Shadow of the Wind--Debbie Two of a Kind

Hansel and Gretel--Jill-Rhapsody in Books

Interrupting Chicken-Dianne-Bibliophile By the Sea


I will be emailing the winners for their snail mail addresses.
Thanks to Penguin Books for the copies of Shadow of the Wind and Hansel and Gretel. Thanks to Candlewick Press for the copy of Interrupting Chicken. Thank you to everyone who participated.



© [Wisteria Leigh] and [Bookworm's Dinner], [2010].

2 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations to the winners!

debbie said...

Thank you for the book. I look forward to reading it.(I sent you my info). Congrats to the other winners.