Friday, February 6, 2009

Let's Be Friends Award



I wanted to thank Cathy from Kittling Books for giving me this surprise award. Here is what it says:
The award says:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Cathy, I want to thank you for giving me this award and I will be your friend with or without the award. As far as my friends in the blogosphere I don't want to limit this award to eight selected people. It is a very hard thing for Gemini people to do. We always want to please everyone. So, having said that....this award is for all my blog friends on Sunday Salon, and a couple who I chat with along the way. I hope to meet, chat and share with more of you very soon.

Wisteria

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

congrats on the pretty award :) it is well deserved!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/