Saturday, June 27, 2009

Surprise Awards for Me

I was surprised and thrilled to receive two awards this week. The first one was from
Blodeuedd from Bookgirl of Mu-y-Castel. She received this well deserving award and was kind enough to pass it on to me. Thank you so much Blodeuedd for thinking enough of me. I love it. I love Blodeuedd'd blog and we have become blogger friends and this to me is what blogging is all about. So.....thanks, my friend.




Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to any other bloggers you choose.

Congratulations for my award recipients and friends. :)

1. Literary Feline
2. Rhapsody in Books
3. Jenny Loves to Read
4.The Book Resort



I also received a surprise award from Diane at The Book Resort. Congratulations to you Diane..so deserving!!




This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.

This well deserving award is sent from me to you!! Congratulations!

1. Kittling Books
2. The Bookgirl's Nightst
3. Book Chatter and Other Stuff
4.Books N Border Collies

10 comments:

Lezlie said...

Thank you so much!!
Lezlie

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Literary Feline said...

Congratulations to you, Donna! I can definitely see why you were given these awards. :-) Thank you too for giving me one. That is so kind of you! You've made my day!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice of you! Thank you very much!

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, Donna, and thank you for sharing one of them with me. You made my day!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D
And well deserved. A true blogger should be friendly and nice

Ti said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks so much for passing the Proximidade award to me!

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats and thank you very much Wisteria! You are too kind. I do feel like we have become friends from blogging. It amazes me every day that I have met such lovely people like you out there in cyberspace :)
Thanks again!

Iliana said...

Congratulations on those very well deserved awards! :)

Thank you for passing on the blog love. You are too sweet!

The Bookworm said...

congrats on your awards :O)
your blog is wonderful!

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/