Monday, January 18, 2010

Mailbox Monday, January 18, 2010



As most of you know Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Thank you once again Marcia for hosting this weekly event. :)

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.


This week in my mailbox I received:

Book of Fires, by Jane Boradale




Iris Schreier's Reversible Knits










"Creative Techniques for Knitting"





11 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Those look good. Happy Reading.

Here is mine

Ti said...

I've not seen The Book of Fires book before. I just added it to my Goodreads list ;)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

The Book of Fires appeals to me; hope u enjoy your new books.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

These look intriguing!

Mine are here:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/mailbox-monday_18.html

Alice said...

Wow, 2 books on knitting! I can't remember when was the last time I knitted...

Anna said...

The knitting book looks really good, though it's been awhile since I picked up the needles.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

bermudaonion said...

Book of Fires looks like a good one! I hope you enjoy it!

Serena said...

looks like you got some great books. Happy reading.

DCMetroreader said...

I wish I knew how to knit.

Enjoy your books!

serendipity_viv said...

I need to send you big apologies. I don't know how I did but I knocked you off my google reader when I was clearing it up. I am so sorry and I kept thinking you had been really quiet since Christmas. I am such a wally. I have put you back where you belong now, so I won't miss your posts.

wisteria said...

Bluestocking..Thanks for stopping by.
Ti..I'm not overjoyed with this one.
Diane-Book of Fires is ok. The knitting book is great! If you knit.
Creations...Thanks for stopping.
Alice..I love to knit. I just finished a scarf...for my niece. OOPS. I hope she doesn't read my blog.
Anna...It's a beautiful book and I don't know who sent it. :)
Bermudaonion.It's just ok.
Serena..Thanks for stopping by.
DC Metrometer. With You Tube anyone can learn.
Vivienne..That's ok...I'm glad you found me. LOL :)