Monday, July 18, 2011

What's new at The Quilt Shop: see how easy this is?

After my recent surgery, my special friend Roni who works with me at school gave me this Tumbler quilt kit. I was hesitant, but as an avid sewer of too many years to count I was thrilled to start a new adventure while recuperating this summer. Well, I started the other day and I am now a quilter madwoman. Here is a little movie....it's not done yet, but you'll get the idea.

The Quilt Shop has so much to see and the projects and ideas will captivate your inner creativity.  There are so many helpful sewers who work there. Especially Roni, who I can't thank enough.



What's new at The Quilt Shop: see how easy this is?: "I have a dear friend Donna that I work with. I knew she was a quilter at heart, she just hadn't figured that out yet. I gave her a tumbler..."

No comments: