Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Finds-June 18, 2010


Friday Finds is hosted by Should Be Reading.






This week I discovered on my doorstep a copy of Adam & Eve by Sena Jeter Naslund. Ms. Naslund is one of my very favorite authors and has been ever since I read Ahab's Wife. I don't often re-read books, but this is one I have revisited twice since. I have also read, Abundance: A Novel of Marie Antoinette and The Four Spirits, both highly recommended. When I had heard about her new book Adam & Eve I was thrilled with anticipation. I can't wait to read this one too. The release date is September 28, 2010 and during that month I will share my review.






2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I look forward to your review!

Iliana said...

I really need to read one of her books! They all sound wonderful. I was lucky enough to see her at the Texas Book Festival a few years ago and since then I've been meaning to read her books. Yikes. You know how that goes. Anyway looking forward to hearing what you think of this one.