Thursday, January 8, 2009

Butterfly Award


Holly from 2 Kids and Tired Books Review just surprised me with this elegant award called the Butterfly Award. Thanks for the award Holly that was so sweet of you. This is an award to honor cool blogger sites. Take a look at Holly's awesome blog to see why she won!

Now it's time for me to select my award recipients.

This is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on.
The rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

So, with envelope in hand... the award goes to these fabulous bloggers:

Iliana at Bookgirl's Nightstand
Sarah at Small World Reads
Jessica at The Bluestocking Society
Marie at Boston Bibliophile


Please take a moment to read their blog and check out their thoughts.

6 comments:

Iliana said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it along. So sweet!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Well, thank you! How very kind of you! I am so honored!

Marie Cloutier said...

THANK YOU! That's very sweet. My cup runneth over! :) Congrats on your well-deserved recognition and thank you for mentioning me! :-)

The Bookworm said...

hi Wisteria, sweet award, you deserve it!
I also gave you one at my blog today :)
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for the book! I'll blogging about it on my Mailbox Mondays post.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

wisteria said...

Your welcome to all the winners!! Well deserving of the work you do.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I'm so delighted and surprised.