Friday, January 7, 2011

War Through the Generations-I'm Signed Up!


I have decided to join the War Through the Generations Challenge again this year. This year the subject is The American Civil War. Ever since I attended a grad course several years ago and visited Gettysburg for the second time, I have had a fascination with this period of history. I already have a prodigious library of Civil War books both non-fiction and historical fiction. This challenge will give me a big nudge to tackle this highly anticipated TBR pile of mine. I also plan on including some YA books that are on my library shelves in school. Buying books for the library is always fun, but I don't always take the time to read the entire book, just skimming through the reviews and a few chapters.

I don't plan on participating in any other challenges at this point, although I am reserving my right to change that later. LOL

Thanks again to Anna and Serena for hosting this valuable and thought provoking challenge.


© [Wisteria Leigh] and [Bookworm's Dinner], [2011].

2 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks for joining us. You're listed on the participants page.

Anna said...

Glad you'll be joining us! I see you've already posted some reviews and we'll get those on WTTG soon. I'm still recovering from the Vietnam challenge, LOL!