Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Please feel free to give buy me a book anytime.
2. When I receive new books in the library, I love to open each one to a new page. I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is breakfast.
4. Buying new bookshelves for my library is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about being a book addict.
6. Making stacks of books useful furniture always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a new ARC, tomorrow my plans include writing and reading and Sunday, I want to read and take out the garbage!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Your #1 is making me wish I hadn't specified that I wanted a book for Christmas. Anytime is so much more flexible!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Happy reading!

Janet said...

I'd love to send you a book! There's a few on my blog that I'd be willing to send...take a look and see if any interest you and let me know!

Thanks for playing :-)