Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Challenge 2009

The Sookie Stackhouse Challenge 2009 is hosted by my friend Beth F over at Beth Fish Reads.

I am so excited about this challenge, since I just finished my first Sookie Stackhouse book, Death Until Dark.

I was totally entertained... loved the setting, the characters, especially Ms. Sookie herself and the humor and wit provided by Challaine Harris. Woo Hoo!! What a fun challenge. Why don't you join me and have a neck biting good time this year!!

From Beth Fish Reads:
The Rules:

1. Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.

2. Sign up using Mr. Linky. Put your name in the top box. For the bottom box, please use the URL that links specifically to your blog post about this challenge, not to your blog's home page.

3. After July 4, I'll create a post with another Mr. Linky where you can link your reviews so everyone can read them track your progress.

4. If you don't have a blog and want to join in, sign up in the comments here. Later, let us know about your progress by leaving comments on the review link page.

EDIT: You can join any time during the course of the challenge.

The Books:

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone


Hope you join the group. :)

4 comments:

Darlene said...

I'm glad you're joining this challenge. I did as well and I'd better get at it! lol.

Literary Feline said...

I'm so excited that you're joining in the challenge, Donna. I can't wait to see what you think of the series now that you've had a chance to start it. :-)

serendipity_viv said...

I am glad you liked it. Is there an amount of books you need to read for the challenge. I did enjoy reading the first one too.

Beth F said...

I'm so happy you joined the challenge. Sookie is a lot of fun.