Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins, July 31, 2009

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. It's time for the monsoonal rains to stop in Connecticut.

2. Shopping online; it's not a bad place for finding just about anything you could want.

3. I must be insane to have four crazy greyhounds. But, eccentricity is an oddity I can live with.

4. Engulfed in a book while sitting on the beach gazing over the vast beauty and power of the ocean is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My sister is simply amazing to have passed her state test yesterday. She is now officially an RN. I won't divulge her age, but she has 5 children, one in her thirties.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was reading Sookie Stackhouse.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying dry inside reading, tomorrow my plans include painting inside and Sunday, I want to buy some new plants, work in my new garden(if it stops raining) and hang with my fur babies while reading. I just might strangle (no not seriously) my black fur cat who can't seem to stay off my book when I'm reading lately. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone.




6 comments:

Lezlie said...

If having multiple Greyhounds is anything like having multiple Border Collies, I can totally relate. :-) And good for your sister! How exciting!!

Lezlie

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

four greyhounds, huh? I bet it does get pretty crazy at your house. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! And love the new signature.

wisteria said...

Lezlie...Thanks for my sis...she is dancing!
My greyhounds usually are couch potatoes, but they are permanent 2 year old fur-kids who you have to teach everything to after track life. LOL
Trish..Surprisingly it is pretty low key. You would think race dogs are high maintenance, but they don't shed, they're odorless and they sleep most of the time.

Alice said...

I love, love shopping online, especially for books!

wisteria said...

Alice....Awwww Books! Especially!!

The Bookworm said...

Great answers, I totally love number 4!
congrats to your sister!
enjoy your weekend :O)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/